The following guidelines apply for all who would use a church van.
1) The driver of the van must be at least 21 years old.
2) The driver must not have had a moving violation or chargeable accident within the past 3 years.
3) The van is insured for church use only. Any outside organization or private use is prohibited.
4) All reservations must be made through the church office.
5) When you use a van, upon return you are responsible to clean it and replenish any gasoline used.
6) State law and the policy of Freedom Life Christian Center is that all employees and passengers must wear a seatbelt at all times in vehicles.
7) In case of an accident, a list of passengers with phone numbers, and a detailed description of the accident must be left in the church office before departing (Clipboard with blank forms is available in the van).
8) If you must remove one or more seats for your travel, please store them in the gymnasium.
9) At all times the posted speed limit must be observed, never place any cargo on the roof, and never tow any trailer without prior permission from the Front Office.
10) The vehicle usage log in the van must be completed as well as a trouble report should you have a problem.
11) All Ford Vans accommodates a maximum of 12 passengers.
12) You need to fill out a ministry volunteer application with background check. Have you filled out that form?
13. FAX/EMAIL A COPY OF YOUR VALID DRIVER'S ID TO firstname.lastname@example.org